Conditions for access to the naturist village of Cap d’Agde
Access to the naturist village is regulated throughout the year.
On arrival, the Home Office Inputs Services welcomes you to the access formalities. A card issued for the duration of your stay will allow you access to the village, which also involves the obligation to comply with the regulations:
- Practice total nudity in harmony with other naturists.
- Observe good morals and public order.
- Preserve the quality of life by ensuring avoid nuisance (noise, excessive speed, no dogs on the beach…).
- Respect private property.
- Respect the ban on filming or photographing.